- Entry is Now Closed -
To enter the Kids Cooking Challenge
simply follow these steps:
1. Fill out the entry form. The deadline to enter is November 19th.
2. Entry is FREE. To make an optional suggested donation of $15 click here.
3. Pick up your Mystery Produce Basket with contact - free curbside pick up at our green house, 624 Vine Street, La Crosse on December 1st.
4. Create an original recipe with the ingredients.
6. Winners will be announced December 10th.
Mystery Produce Basket Categories:
- Beginner Basket: This Mystery Produce Basket will include easy-to-use ingredients, as well as recipe ideas. This is ideal for a fun and simple experience!
- Advanced Basket: This Mystery Produce Basket will include diverse ingredients that will take some thinking to create a recipe. This is ideal for kids that are experienced and want to be more creative!
You must use ALL of the ingredients in the basket.
You are allowed to use up to FIVE outside ingredients that are not included in your basket. Get creative with your pantry!
Terms and Conditions:
• Please submit up to 5 pictures on the submission form for your recipe.
• By entering your recipe images into the event, you grant permission to GROW to reproduce the images for the following purposes:
- Inclusion of winning recipe photographs on the GROW website and GROW related social media accounts. Winners may be credited alongside their work.
- Printing of winning recipe photographs in local media. We ask that the press
credit photographers/winners where the images are used but cannot be held
responsible for errors and omissions.
• No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries.
• Entries received after the closing date of the competition will not be considered.
• Closing date for signing up is 11:59pm on November 19th, 2020.
• Closing date for recipe entries is 11:59pm on Decmber 4th, 2020.
• Event winners will be announced on December 10th, 2020.
• Photos submitted to the event must be taken in 2020.
• Two grand prize winners will receive a Kitchen Goods Prize Basket.
• Any photo entries must be of your own recipe or participant, or have permission to use the photos submitted.
• All photo entries must include the recipe or participant. Photos may include people.
• If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the event from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the event, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
• The organizers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
• Any photo entries must be of your own recipe, the verification process will take place during judging.
• GROW reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the event at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control or depending on COVID-19 guidelines.