To enter the Kids Cooking Challenge
simply follow these steps:
1. Fill out the entry form. The deadline to enter is March 11th.
2. Entry is FREE. To make an optional suggested donation of $15 click here.
3. Pick up your Mystery Produce Ingredient bag with contact - free curbside pick up at our green house, 624 Vine Street, La Crosse on March 16th.
4. Create an original recipe with the ingredients.
6. Winners will be announced March 25th.
Mystery Produce Basket Categories:
- Beginner Basket: This Mystery Produce Basket will include easy-to-use ingredients, as well as recipe ideas. This is ideal for a fun and simple experience!
- Advanced Basket: This Mystery Produce Basket will include diverse ingredients that will take some thinking to create a recipe. This is ideal for kids that are experienced and want to be more creative!
You must use ALL of the ingredients in the basket.
You are allowed to use up to FIVE outside ingredients that are not included in your basket (salt and pepper are considered flavor enhancers thus are not included in the 5 extra ingredients. Oils, fats, etc. are included in the five extra ingredients). Get creative with your pantry!
Terms and Conditions:
• Please submit up to 5 pictures on the submission form for your recipe.
• By entering your recipe images into the event, you grant permission to GROW to reproduce the images for the following purposes:
- Inclusion of winning recipe photographs on the GROW website and GROW related social media accounts. Winners may be credited alongside their work.
- Printing of winning recipe photographs in local media. We ask that the press
credit photographers/winners where the images are used but cannot be held
responsible for errors and omissions.
• No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries.
• Entries received after the closing date of the competition will not be considered.
• Closing date for signing up is 11:59pm on March 11th, 2021.
• Closing date for recipe entries is 11:59pm on March 19th, 2021.
• Event winners will be announced on March 25th, 2021.
• Photos submitted to the event must be taken between March 16th & 19th 2021.
• Two grand prize winners will receive a Kitchen Goods Prize Basket.
• Any photo entries must be of your own recipe or participant, or have permission to use the photos submitted.
• All photo entries must include the recipe or participant. Photos may include people.
• If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the event from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the event, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
• The organizers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
• Any photo entries must be of your own recipe, the verification process will take place during judging.
• GROW reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the event at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control or depending on COVID-19 guidelines.