To enter the Virtual Bountiful Garden Tour
simply follow these three steps by 11:59 pm, July 31st, 2020:
2. Follow this link to pay your ENTRY FEE &
learn about the optional professional photography package.
3. Email up to three photos of your garden to Bonnie@GrowLaCrosse.org.
- Private Flower or Non-fruiting Perennial Garden: Gardens include perennial or annual flowers. Containers and ground plantings are acceptable.
- Private Vegetable Garden: Garden must contain at least 50% vegetable and/or herb plants. Orchards or fruiting bushes and trees can also apply to this category. Size of the garden does not matter. Container gardens count as long as they contain one or more vegetables.
- Children GROWers: Entries must be grown or cared for by someone under the age 18. Entries can include: house plants, vegetables in containers or gardens, fairy gardens, flowers, herbs, etc..
- Non-profit / Community Garden: Volunteers or community members can enter any school garden, community garden, victory garden as a way to promote these community assets. The individual entering this category will not be given a prize. A people’s choice award will be given to the garden with the most submissions.
It’s easy to enter our Virtual Bountiful Garden Tour. Follow the three simple steps entry steps listed above by 11:59 pm, July 31, 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
• Please submit up to 3 pictures per paid entrance fee, via email.
• All photographs must be entered via email to bonnie@GrowLaCrosse.org, after an entry has been purchased from www.GrowLaCrosse.org/garden-tour/.
• By entering your garden images into the event, you grant permission to GROW to reproduce the images for the following purposes:
- Inclusion of winning garden photographs on the GROW website and GROW related social media accounts. Winners may be credited alongside their work.
- Printing of winning garden photographs in local media. We ask that the press
credit photographers/winners where the images are used but cannot be held
responsible for errors and omissions.
• In your email clearly include your name and address and category entered.
• No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries.
• Entries received after the closing date of the competition will not be considered.
• Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on July 31, 2020.
• Event winners will be announced on August 12, 2020.
• Photos submitted into the event must be taken in 2020.
• One grand prize winner will receive a check for $100.
• The top entry in the Private Garden and Children GROWers categories will receive a gift of local goods.
• The Non-profit/Community Garden with the most entrances will receive a people’s choice award.
• Judge’s decision as to the winner is final.
• The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and not for resale. There is no cash alternative.
• Any photo entries must be of your own garden, if entering a community or non-profit garden person submitting must either take or have permission to use the photos submitted.
• All photo entries must include the garden. Photos may include people or pets.
• The prizes and photo shoots can only be delivered to an address within 20 miles of a GROW school garden.
• If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the event from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the event, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
• The organizers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
• Any photo entries must be of your own garden, the verification process will take place during judging.
• GROW reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the event at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control or depending on COVID-19 guidelines.