11.22.2022 Thankful for a full year • Giving Tuesday • BIG Giving Announcement
|Thankful for a full year
Happy week of giving thanks to you and yours. We are thankful this 10th year of GROWing for the relationships we have built across the region to bring seed to table garden education to so many youth. Thank you for supporting this important work!
In celebration of a full and wonderful year of connecting youth to healthy food and nature we want to share with you the impact of our programs by looking at the numbers from 2022:
• 10 School garden partner schools
• 122 Farm camp participants
• 175 Kids Cooking Challenge individual & team participants
• 334 Open Garden visits were made
• 497 Greenhouse or farm field trip attendants
• 600+ Pounds of produce were harvested
• 655 Garden lessons were taught
• 3452 Students experienced healthy food and nature!
|Save the Date for Giving Tuesday &
Watch for Big Announcement
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement started in 2012. Each year the Tuesday after Thanksgiving people from all over the world give of their time and resources to help organizations like ours carry out their missions. You can make donations directly through Facebook or through our online giving portal. Any donation you make to GROW will go directly to hands-on garden based education to make a positive impact on the health of youth in the Coulee Region. We are getting ready to make a big announcement. Watch your inbox and social media to find out how you can make an even bigger impact with your giving this year!